ukvine a website dedicated to wine grown and produced in the UK. Containing a lively mix of news & features that touch directly on wine produced in the UK.
Readers will be those who grow and produce wine; those who supply materials, services and products to vineyards and wine growers; those in the retail, on-trade and off-trade sectors responsible for the purchasing of UK wine, including buyers, CEOs and MDs of such organisations.
- Relevant news stories
- Interviews with industry leaders and opinion formers
- Feature coverage of topical and relevant issues
- Opinion pieces
- Editorial provided by leading, specialist wine and business writers
- Global news column provided by thedrinksreport.com
Advertisers will be those who grow and produce wine, those who supply materials, services and products to vineyards and wine growers as well as those in the retail, on-trade and off-trade sectors who purchase UK wines.
- Suppliers to advertise services and products to vineyards and wine growers
- Vineyards to advertise their wines and products to buyers and prospective customers
- Classified advert listings for regular clients
ukvine is the brain child of Fifty Fifty Media which is the perfect coming together of editorial and web knowledge that will create first-rate websites and use the most modern media platforms to develop print media, electronic media (apps, internet home page, CD-ROM, interactive publications, etc.), social media and communication channels devoted to the wine maker and industry professional in the UK.
Moving on from the electronic media, the company plans to expand into the print media, producing publications, catalogue business and seminars and workshops. Following that, an award scheme will be launched.
Founders James Graham and Daniel Manning are staking their claim to become the media of choice for the UK wine industry with the future developments of Fifty Fifty Media.