CRAB, CHILLI & SPARKLING WINE LINGUINE
PREP 20 MINS COOK 20 MINS
- 250g Linguine
- 1 tsp ginger, chopped
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 pot of crab meat
- 1 leek, chopped
- Big splash of Tinwood Estate sparkling wine (75 cl bottle)
- 1 chilli, chopped and de-seeded
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- ½ lime, juiced
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- Handful of coriander, chopped
- Cook the linguine to instructions on the packet.
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the chilli, leek, garlic and ginger and fry for 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes, crab and a generous splash of the sparkling wine. Simmer and stir the sauce, cooking through for 10 minutes. If it looks too dry, then add another dash of wine.
- Once the pasta is done and drained, add the sauce and mix well. Serve into bowls and garnish with coriander and a squeeze of the lime. Serve with the rest of the wine.